Employment Settlement Agreement

Woman in Office

If you have been offered an employment settlement agreement (previously known as a compromise agreement) and you are unsure what to do next SAS Daniels can help you. What Should You Do with an Employment Settlement Agreement? If your employer has given you a settlement agreement you must obtain independent legal advice on the terms… Read more »