Have you or a relative suffered an avoidable dental injury due to the negligence of a dentist or dental hygienist?
In general, dentist surgeries are safe places but sometimes, standards are compromised and patients can be injured due to circumstances that are not their fault. These circumstances can range from minor mistakes to major catastrophic errors resulting in injury, illness and sometimes fatal consequences.
Despite the expertise of most dentists, they are also human and mistakes can be made which can have lasting and sometimes fatal consequences.
We deal with a wide range of these claims including:
- Delayed, missed or late diagnosis – your dentist may have missed a serious dental condition, such as an abscess. Once the problem is discovered, it has worsened and is much more serious than it would have been had it been found at the initial appointment;
- Misdiagnosis – your dentist diagnosed you with something else, which you may have already started to receive treatment for;
- Substandard dental technique;
- Errors with dental bridges, crowns, implants and veneers;
- Periodontal (gum) disease claims.
If you are considering making a claim, our specialist team can help. We ensure that our clients receive the maximum amount of compensation that they are entitled to, for pain, suffering and ongoing care or treatment.
Out team has many years of experience and an excellent track record for settling these types of claims for both victims and their families.
In order to bring such a claim, we usually collate all of the necessary evidence including your dental records and proof of inadequate care and we also consult respected dental experts, which will help us to calculate an appropriate level of compensation. We always talk to you first about any potential costs before going ahead with the purchasing of any reports.
If you would like to find out more information, please contact our team today.