I am a Commercial Property Solicitor within the Stockport team. I advise and act for clients ranging from sole traders to larger corporate businesses on a wide variety of commercial property matters, including:
- The sale and purchase of business premises ranging from smaller retail outlets and local pubs to large industrial commercial sites, office buildings and units on large business parks;
- Advising on and carrying out first registration applications, possessory title applications and adverse possession applications with the Land Registry;
- Drafting and negotiating the grant, assignment and surrender of commercial leases for landlords and tenants, including agreements for works to be carried out;
- Advising on lease renewals and notices;
- Leasehold extensions, leasehold enfranchisement and assisting flat owners to acquire the ‘Right to Manage’ their building.
Joined SAS Daniels: 2016
Why I'm no ordinary professional:
My keys focuses are on attention to detail and client satisfaction. I always ensure that my work is not only carried out to the highest standard but also that my clients truly feel they have been provided with an outstanding level of service and one that caters to their individual needs.
I also believe in building ongoing relationships, I give my direct dial out at the beginning of a matter to ensure every client knows I am available to speak to when they need.
Get in touch
Phone: 0161 475 7648
A bit about me
Do you have any hobbies and what are they?
I am a big fan of live music, so will travel the length and breadth of the country to go out of my way to see artists live, whether they are my favourite band in a large venue or a new artist in a small venue.
If you weren’t a lawyer what would you be doing?
More than likely a career that allowed me to travel around the world, to see new places and try the interesting local food and drink available.
What is your favourite quote?
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.” (Arthur C. Clarke)