Our specialist Dispute Resolution team will be able to assist you with a range of property disputes, should you require any legal advice. Areas we cover include:
- Business lease renewals;
- Forfeiture & possession actions;
- Repair and dilapidations claims;
- Rent arrears;
- Adverse possession;
- Beneficial ownership;
- Illegal subletting;
- Trespass (including the eviction of travellers or squatters);
- Party walls, rights of way and light;
- Restrictive covenant disputes;
- Landlord & tenant disputes;
- Boundary disputes;
- Rent and service charge disputes;
- Disputes over notices under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954;
- Obtaining possession quickly against problem tenants;
- Rent deposit schemes.
We will always take the time to understand your individual requirements and offer you a tailored approach to your legal matter, together with transparent pricing options. It is always preferable to seek legal advice early and we seek to give clients an accurate assessment of the dispute from the outset.
For further information and advice about a property dispute, please contact a member of our specialist Dispute Resolution team.