SAS Daniels offers a fixed price, 360 degree, employment law and HR support package for schools, academies and colleges.
Our experienced team deliver a comprehensive and professional consultancy support service to schools, academies and colleges for one fixed annual price.
The core purpose of the service is to enable all our education clients to meet their statutory and management responsibilities as required by a range of regulatory bodies, including OFSTED, EFA and the DfE without delay.
We provide expert advice on any HR matters which is always underpinned with expert knowledge of the education system, resulting in business focused advice for schools and academies.
Our clients often comment on the speed and results achieved which in many cases amounts to more than the cost of the annual fixed priced service.
Many schools have actually bought into our service as an addition to run alongside a Local Authority SLA’s notice period because it still proves more cost effective, solves their difficult staff issues and creates happy heads and business managers who can move forward and focus on strategic school improvement initiatives.
We provide you with:
- Unlimited robust advice on any employment issue;
- Unlimited on-site support from our HR specialists, backed by our expert employment lawyers.
We provide your school with a dedicated HR Consultant to offer you unlimited, expert onsite support at difficult times and advice on day to day HR matters. This can be your very own HR function at an affordable cost. Our service to your school would include:
- Unlimited onsite HR support including:
- Disciplinary and dismissal matters, including any meeting which could result in a dismissal;
- Appeals including grievance hearings;
- Restructuring and redundancy advice.
- Unlimited access to a dedicated HR specialist who will provide you with:
- A direct telephone number and e-mail address so there is no gateway;
- Advice on day to day matters such as recruitment and terminations, absence and ill health and also occupational health.
In addition, the team gives general advice to headteachers, governing bodies and business managers on a wide range of HR matters to find the most appropriate solution to any issues.
For more information about our services, please contact a member of our specialist team.