The UK health market is in a state of unprecedented flux, with tighter healthcare-related regulations imposed by the Care Quality Commission and Monitor alongside a renewed emphasis on transparency and accountability.
Our cross-disciplinary Healthcare team advises a wide range of organisations in the public and private arena and third sector bodies.
We advise on the following:
- Care Standards: Working closely with health, social care and pharmaceutical organisations, we can guide you through the standards imposed by the Care Quality Commission;
- Commercial: As the NHS moves away from SLAs, our specialist knowledge and in-depth understanding assists in all contracting regimes. Our specialist Commercial team can advise you;
- Corporate: Our expert industry knowledge enables us to appreciate the regulatory requirements of joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions and funding requirements. Our team of specialists can advise you;
- Governance & Constitutional: We provide extensive advice to public sector bodies and officers on all types of issues. Preparing constitutional and governance documents ensure compliance at all stages;
- Intellectual Property: Innovation drives this vibrant sector to achieve new solutions for service users. Intellectual property is an essential asset to be protected and exploited;
- Projects (PFI/PPP/LIFT): We offer a dedicated and experienced project team offering a proactive approach driving each project forward to conclusion;
- Employment & Pensions: Providing assistance across all aspects of HR, from recruitment to departure of employees, our practical guidance provides peace of mind to many personnel managers. Our specialist Employment Law & HR team can advise you.
To read about our corporate healthcare deals, please view our Corporate Healthcare Deals page.
If you would like to discuss any legal matters within the Healthcare sector, please contact us and we will be happy to advise you.
Job Title: Business Owner, Chief Executive Officer and Partner
Location: Stockport, Macclesfield, Chester, Congleton
Phone: 0344 391 5829