What other funding options are there?

Year Published: 2015

Legal aid is not available for personal injury and the vast majority of clinical negligence claims. You may have legal expenses insurance on your home contents or buildings insurance which may cover all non road traffic accident cases. In road traffic accident cases, you will have such cover available on your insurance policy. You can also pay us on a private basis. Please see our Funding section for more detail.

Share This: