Everyone wants to feel encouraged, supported, and secure in their place of work. Unfortunately this may not always be the case and you may face various challenges and difficult situations during your working life. Our team of specialist solicitors can help you understand your rights and guide you through any employment law issue.
Our employment law services for employees
Our dedicated employment solicitors and legal advisers can advise you on:
- Understanding your employment rights/ worker status
- The redundancy process
- Negotiating terms of your contract of employment or director/ senior executive service agreement
- What to do when you are under investigation by your employer
- How to handle a disciplinary or grievance process
- What to do when you have been dismissed and feel like you have been treated unfairly
- Making a claim against your employer in an Employment Tribunal
- The ACAS pre-claim conciliation process
- What your rights are when you are too ill to work and feel under pressure from your employer to return
- What to do when you feel you have been discriminated against
- The options available when you have suffered from bullying or harassment in the work place
- Your options when your employer has breached your contract of employment
- Resolving any issues with your pay
- How to approach leaving your current employment
- What to do when you have been approached by your employer with a settlement agreement/ NDA
Why choose SAS Daniels?
At SAS Daniels we are dedicated to helping you resolve your employment issues and have a wealth of in-depth knowledge and experience having acted for both individuals and businesses. Our Employment Law and HR Team will take the time to listen to what you want to achieve and will work with you to find the best possible outcome – leaving you with the reassurance that the advice you receive is tailored to you.
We will advise you on the merits of your case and provide you with information at the outset as to the legal costs involved – ensuring no surprises when it comes to cost.
For more information on our employment law for employees service or advice, please contact us on 0161 475 7676 or get in touch via our contact form.