Employment Law Solicitors at SAS Daniels understand that it is not always easy to focus on running a successful business whilst also dealing with employee issues. Whether you’re running a large corporate firm, a small company or a family business our specialist employment law solicitors are on hand to advise you and support you, helping you to focus on what matters most; running your business.
How can our employment law solicitors help your business?
Our dedicated team can advise you on:
- Making redundancies and restructuring your business
- Handling a disciplinary or grievance process
- Investigating allegations of misconduct and how to approach them
- How to conduct and follow a fair process to dismiss an employee
- Defending a claim from a current of former employee in an Employment Tribunal
- How to deal with the ACAS pre-claim conciliation process
- Dealing with employees who are on long term sickness
- Resolving allegations of discrimination, bullying, or harassment
- Dealing with an employee who has breached their contract of employment
- Complying with all current employment law legislation
- Negotiating and drafting settlement agreements when looking to bring someone’s employment to an end on agreed terms.
As well as ad hoc advice, we can also provide your business with a fixed price employment law & HR support package, SAS Protect, to ensure you’ve got the employment law and HR support you need throughout the year, both on and off-site.
Why choose SAS Daniels Employment Law Solicitors?
Our Employment Law and HR Team will take the time to listen to what you want to achieve and will work with you to find the best possible outcome. We will provide you with all the tools to manage your employees fairly but effectively and will always be transparent as to the legal costs involved – ensuring no surprises when it comes to cost.
Contact our Employment Law Solicitors:
For advice on employment law for your business or more information on our services, please contact us on 0161 475 7676 or get in touch via our contact form.