What we offer
Employment law and HR support
It is not always easy to focus on developing a successful business whilst also dealing with employee issues. Whether you’re running a large corporate firm, a small company or a family business, we can help.
What our employment law solicitors and experts do
Our team can assist you in all areas of employment law, giving you peace of mind that your HR-related issue is being dealt with in the best possible way.
We have our SAS Protect service, a fixed-price employment law and HR package. There are varying levels according to individual need, but it means you can contact your dedicated advisor whenever you need to.
We can also offer ad hoc support without a SAS Protect package as needed.
Our specialisms include:
- Making redundancies and restructuring your business
- Handling a disciplinary or grievance process
- Investigating allegations of misconduct and how to approach them
- How to conduct and follow a fair process to dismiss an employee
- Defending a claim from a current or former employee in an Employment Tribunal
- How to deal with the ACAS pre-claim conciliation process
- Dealing with employees who are on long-term sickness
- Resolving allegations of discrimination, bullying, or harassment
- Dealing with an employee who has breached their contract of employment
- Complying with all current employment law legislation
- Negotiating and drafting settlement agreements when looking to bring someone’s employment to an end on agreed terms.
How our employment lawyers work
Our team will take the time to listen to what you want to achieve and will work with you to find the best possible outcome. We will provide you with all the tools to manage your employees fairly but effectively and will always be transparent as to the legal costs involved – ensuring no surprises.