What we offer
Protect your business with our commercial operational agreements
A key part of any business is having the appropriate legal documents, processes and support in place so that you have time to spend doing what matters most – running your business.
Our team of specialist commercial solicitors provides robust commercial legal services and advice to entrepreneurs, SMEs and multinational businesses in relation to operational activities, associations with suppliers, agents and customers and in other business relationships.
What our team can do for your business
Our commercial law solicitors can ensure your agreements protect your business. We are commercially astute, adept at negotiating and provide the right advice for your businesses’ unique circumstances.
Areas of work
We can assist you in the following areas:
- Agency and distribution: providing clients with practical commercial advice when they decide to enter into an agency or distribution agreement
- IT contracts: clear, commercial legal advice on data privacy, internet and
e-commerce, technology and sourcing
- Intellectual property: data privacy, internet and e-commerce and technology
- Manufacturing: advice and support to manufacturers, engineers and innovative companies to protect their innovation and profit from new domestic and global markets
- Partnerships and LLPs: discussing your business needs, determining the most appropriate legal structure and drafting an agreement to meet your objectives
- Sale of goods and services: general contracts, terms and conditions as well as advising on more complex long-term projects
How we work
We will take the time to look at your business holistically and help you identify your needs. We will also discuss our pricing options with you to make sure you are happy with any costs before we progress with any work. We don’t give you any costly surprises at the end of your legal matter.
We also work in tandem with our team of corporate law solicitors and other specialist lawyers, where appropriate.