Our team of specialist commercial solicitors provide robust commercial legal advice to entrepreneurs, SMEs and multinational businesses in relation to operational activities, associations with suppliers, agents and customers and in other business relationships.
Our commercial solicitors can ensure your agreements protect your business by being commercially astute, adept at negotiating and providing the right advice for your businesses’ unique circumstances.
We will take the time to look at your business holistically and help you identify your needs. We will also discuss our pricing options with you to make sure you are happy with any costs before we progress with any work. We don’t give you any costly surprises at the end of your legal matter.
We can assist you in the following areas:
- Agency and Distribution: We provide clients with practical commercial advice on general regulatory matters, and can create bespoke documents in relation to commercial agents and distributors;
- Competition: We advise on competition issues which are of increasing practical significance to our commercial, charity and social enterprise clients;
- Contracts, Commercial and Projects: We advise on agreements for logistics, franchises, supply and agency, plus general contracts for the sale and purchase of goods, and terms and conditions, as well as advising on more complex long term projects;
- Franchising: Careful planning and good judgement are vital to operating an effective franchise and can assist either the proposed franchisor or franchisee;
- Information Technology: We provide clear, commercial legal advice in a number of areas including data privacy, internet and e-commerce, technology and sourcing;
- Intellectual Property: We provide clear, commercial legal advice in a number of areas including data privacy, internet and e-commerce, technology and sourcing;
- Manufacturing: Providing advice and support to manufacturers, engineers and innovative companies to protect their innovation and profit from new domestic and global markets using well drafted agreements;
- Outsourcing: Our experienced lawyers can help with a range of sophisticated outsourcing arrangements, to suit your business needs;
- Partnership and LLP: We regularly advise on partnership matters including trading structures, mergers, de-mergers, retirements, investment funds and disputes for partnerships or LLPs;
- Terms of business: Having well thought out terms of business is a must for every organisation. We will work closely with you to create thorough, all-encompassing terms for every area of your business.
If you would like to speak to a member of our Commercial team, please contact us today.
For more information on how we can help you can also download our Commercial leaflet
Job Title: Business Owner, Head of Chester Office and Partner
Phone: 0344 391 5830