Leading North West law firm SAS Daniels has announced new appointments over the past three months, as part of ambitious plans for 2016 and to support record growth in 2015. The new appointments include two Partners, three Associate Solicitors, one Assistant Solicitor and a HR Consultant spanning across four service areas; employment, property, corporate and commercial, and family.
SAS Daniels comment, “2015 has been a phenomenal year for SAS Daniels. We’re attracting new clients to existing service areas and have been developing new specialisms, such as construction, energy and renewables, and employment consultancy and payroll for the education sector. These new appointments are part of our continuing growth strategy and help to provide additional support and capacity across all four of our offices.”
The new appointments include:
- Paul Tyrer, Associate Solicitor, Corporate team.
- Clare Bromley, HR Consultant, after recently working as the Group Director of HR for Stoke on Trent College, Clare joins the Employment Law & HR team at the firm where she’ll provide advice and expertise to schools and educational establishments in the region.
- Neil Powell, Partner, Commercial Property team.
- Scott Tams, Associate Solicitor, Commercial Property team.
- Stewart Smith, Associate Solicitor, Commercial Property team.
- Amy Dickens, Assistant Solicitor, Residential property.