SAS Daniels offer robust advice and on-site support for the education sector from a team of employment & HR specialists, backed by our expert employment lawyers.
The Department for Education (DfE) continues to drive greater autonomy for schools and we understand that dealing with employee issues requires expert knowledge and can be time-consuming for your senior team. Our service is proven to give simple access to a team with proven experience of advising on the day to day and strategic challenges faced by schools and academies.
Conscious of the financial challenges for schools and academies, we believe it is essential that we deliver the very best combined resources. To this end, we continue to be committed in offering a high quality and responsive business support service to schools, with pricing options to suit your needs.
We have experience in all aspects of employment law including representing schools in on-site employee related casework, providing you with options and associated risks, so that you can make informed decisions for casework such as:
School and academy HR solutions
- Terms and conditions of employment;
- Maternity, paternity, adoption and shared-parental leave;
- Sickness and absence management;
- Disciplinary, grievance and capability;
- Pay, grading and job evaluation;
- Recruitment and good practice;
- School re-organisation and redundancy;
- Child protection and cases which include referrals to DBS and L.A.D.O;
- TUPE for academy status (Transferee).
- Updates on all employment legislation and policy;
- Updates relating to changes within teacher pay and conditions and national joint conditions of service.
As well as providing you with Employment Law & HR solutions, our specialist team go the extra mile to bring you Education 360. This service includes employment law advice, SAS Protect, HR Solutions, Insurance and an Education Consultancy Service. We can provide you with not just the legal advice needed for your school but the whole package to make your life easier.
We tailor our service to your school so that it suits your individual requirements. We can offer advice on all five of these areas or just one of these areas to suit your needs.
If you would like further information about our service, please contact our specialist team and we will be happy to advise you.