Solicitors in Stockport
Stockport is home to the SAS Daniels head office, located close to the main bus and train routes connecting our teams of solicitors to the rest of the North West and the wider region. Our office boasts complimentary wi-fi and on-site parking, behind the building, all for the convenience of our clients.
If you would like to contact us directly, you can talk to our Stockport team confidentially by calling us on 0161 475 7676.
Alternatively, if you are in the area, feel free to pop in to the office to arrange an appointment with one of our legal specialists, you can find us at:
SAS Daniels LLP
30 Greek Street
Directions to our Stockport office
Or alternatively, please download of our office directions map
Our Stockport office opening hours are:
|Monday||8.30am – 5.30pm|
|Tuesday||8.30am – 5.30pm|
|Wednesday||8.30am – 5.30pm|
|Thursday||8.30am – 5.30pm|
|Friday||8.30am – 5.30pm|
In addition to our Stockport office, we are also based in Macclesfield, Chester and Congleton.
One of our key aims is to provide high quality advice and outstanding service on the full range of legal issues that affect both your business and your family. With this is mind, you can gain access to a full range of legal services and our team of dedicated solicitors at our Stockport office.
The services you can receive from our Stockport office for your business are:
- Corporate and Commercial, covering all of your and your management team’s corporate transactions;
- Employment Law and HR, providing SAS Protect for your business and also employment advice for employees;
- Dispute Resolution, covering all your commercial disputes including debt recovery, property and construction disputes, negligence claims, insolvency and contentious probate;
- Commercial Property, specialising in buying and selling commercial property, Construction & Engineering, acting for landowners and acting for commercial landlords and tenants.
The services you can receive from our Stockport office for you and your family are:
- Elderly, Care and Mental Capacity, dealing with issues that typically, but not always, effect older people such as mental capacity, funding for care homes and Powers of Attorney;
- Estate Administration and Probate, providing advice to executors dealing with an estate and also covering how to find the Will and assessing who should take responsibility for the estate;
- Wills and Wealth Planning, providing advice and writing your Will. The team also make sure that all areas are covered whether that is providing for family or making sure your chosen charity benefits from the Will;
- Trusts, advising on all types of Trusts and writing the arrangements which can be put in place to allow somebody to be in a position of responsibility to look after assets on behalf of another or others;
- Family Law, covering all aspects of separation and child arrangements and also advising in alternative methods of dispute resolution such as mediation and arbitration;
- Clinical Negligence and Personal Injury, providing advice on all areas of personal disputes including medical/dental negligence, road traffic accidents, accidents at work, accidents abroad and defending personal injury claims.
- Residential Property, helping you purchase a new property and sell your old one.
Your key contacts at our Stockport office are:
T: 0161 475 7646
T: 0161 475 7658