Chris is a robust senior manager and has the conviction to follow through on best practice. Her professionalism has been recognised by being the recipient of numerous HR and People awards to include Employer of the Year.
- Commercial acumen
- Managing people
- Developing and implementing HR initiatives in line with organisational objectives
- Day-to-day generalist HR
- Training and development, coaching and mentoring across all levels of management and staff
- Management of HR budgets and forward planning
- Managing change
- Devising talent and recruitment strategies and overseeing the implementation
- Managing conflict
- Salary benchmarking
- Organisation and communications skills
Chris is particularly proud to be both a mother and grandma to a 7-year-old granddaughter. She enjoys travel with her husband and has taken many cruises in the last few years. Her travels have taken them far and wide, and they particularly enjoy Asia, Australia, New Zealand and nearer home, they both have a passion for Greece.
Poodles of all sizes have been her lifelong choice for a pet. She has had two miniature and two standard poodles and now has a very lively toy poodle called Bertie who keeps her on her toes.
One of the most memorable moments of her life was being invited to have lunch with Queen Elizabeth in 2012 at Manchester Town Hall. This was in recognition for her volunteer community project work.
Chris likes nothing more than a relaxing meal out with her husband and can be relied upon to let you know the best eateries in Cheshire.