Rob seeks to provide his clients with pragmatic and commercial advice through drawing upon his experience of acting for institutional investors, national retailers, statutory utility suppliers or infrastructure providers, insolvency practitioners and charities.
- Acting for buyers or sellers on the acquisition or disposal of commercial property, either by way of individual sales or portfolio sales
- Acting for buyers or sellers in relation to the property aspects of business sales (either share sale or asset sale)
- Acting for landlords on the grant of new leases and dealing with management matters such as lease regears, tenant applications for consent etc
- Acting for occupiers entering into new leases and in relation to management matters around their leasehold portfolios such as applications for consent, renewals, variations etc
- Acting for landowners or developers in relation to into conditional sale contract, options and promotion agreements
Outside of work, Rob has a keen interest in most sports, particularly rugby and football.