If you have found a buyer for your home the next step is to choose a lawyer to handle the legal aspect of the sale on your behalf. Like with every element of your house sale, this is a decision to be made carefully as not all lawyers are the same.
At SAS Daniels we pride ourselves on our personal service by offering you:
- A dedicated lawyer for whom you will have a direct telephone number and email address;
- We provide you with a no sale, no fee option so if your purchase doesn’t complete for whatever reason, we will not charge you a penny other than the disbursements we have incurred on your behalf;
- Regular contact by your preferred method, phone, email or text – whatever works best for you;
- Regular text and email updates throughout the sale at key stages, for example, issue or exchange of contracts;
- We will provide you with clear cost breakdown in a bespoke quote tailored to your particular transaction up front;
- We will cut through the legal jargon and advise you in a language you can understand.
We base our fees on the circumstances of each individual transaction, to find out more about our service and recieve a personalised quote, please contact a member of our Residential Property team today.