We offer businesses a fixed price employment law and HR support package called SAS Protect. SAS Protect is an insurance backed employment law protection scheme for employers, which provides a solid framework of employment law advice and support, for one fixed price including:
- Unlimited advice on any British employment law issue;
- Guidance on the procedures to follow, supported by highly practical and robust advice;
- Regular employment law updates and seminars;
- Comprehensive ‘start to finish’ advice on tribunal claims and representation at tribunal*;
- Insurance cover against awards*;
- Unlimited access & support to our ‘SAS Protect Online’ HR system, which aids the Employer in deadling with day to day HR issues.
* A policy of insurance is provided at an extra cost to cover representation at tribunal and award cover.
Our HR Solutions team can provide your business with a dedicated HR Consultant to offer unlimited, expert onsite advice at difficult times and also support in day to day HR issues. This can be your very own HR function at an affordable cost. Our services include:
- Unlimited onsite HR support to cover:
- Disciplinary, capability and dismissal hearings including appeals;
- Grievance hearings including appeals;
- Redundancy and reorganisation meetings;
- Unlimited telephone HR support for any other day to day HR issues including:
- Recruitment and selection – advice and guidance;
- Terminations – advice and guidance;
- Welfare – absence, ill health and occupational health referrals;
- Industrial relations.
How can SAS Daniels help your business?
Our team’s unlimited support provides you and your business with complete peace of mind from the risks of employment law and HR issues. All businesses are different and we will take the time to get to know you and your business, to build a long term relationship you can rely on. Our clients come back to us each year and see us as not just a solicitor or HR adviser but as an external partner and welcome addition to their existing team.
When it comes to pricing we believe that there should be no surprises with regard to costs and will discuss the costs with you at the outset, based on a risk assessment of your business.
For more information about our SAS Protect service and how we can help your business, please contact a member of our specialist team.
You can also read more about how we can help you by downloading our SAS Protect and HR Solutions for Business leaflet