If you have found a buyer for your home the next step is to choose a lawyer to handle the legal aspect of the sale on your behalf. Like with every element of your house sale, this is a decision to be made carefully as not all lawyers are the same.
At SAS Daniels we pride ourselves on our personal service by offering you:
- A dedicated lawyer for whom you will have a direct telephone number and email address;
- We provide you with a no sale, no fee option so if your purchase doesn’t complete for whatever reason, we will not charge you a penny other than the disbursements we have incurred on your behalf;
- Regular contact by your preferred method, phone, email or text – whatever works best for you;
- Regular text and email updates throughout the sale at key stages, for example, issue or exchange of contracts;
- We will provide you with clear cost breakdown in a bespoke quote tailored to your particular transaction up front;
- We will cut through the legal jargon and advise you in a language you can understand.
How much will the conveyancing process cost?
We will provide you with a full comprehensive quote before any work is carried out on your sale. To give you an idea of the costs involved, please click through to our conveyancing fees page.
If you’d like more information, please visit our residential conveyancing solicitors page.
For a comprehensive quote or more information on the selling a property process, please contact our Residential Property team on 0161 475 7676 or get in touch via our contact form.