Congratulations! You have found the home of your dreams but what do you next?
The estate agents are pressing you to provide a solicitor name or suggesting you use their preferred firm. With so many conveyancing firms to choose from how you are supposed to decide?
We understand that the purchase of property is most often the most expensive purchase of your life and you need proper advice and information to make the process as stress free as possible.
At SAS Daniels we pride ourselves on our personalised service by offering you:
- A dedicated lawyer for whom you will have a direct telephone number and email address;
- We provide you with a no sale, no fee option so if your purchase doesn’t complete for whatever reason, we will not charge you a penny other than the disbursements we have incurred on your behalf;
- Regular contact by your preferred method, phone, email or text – whatever works best for you;
- Regular text and email updates throughout the sale at key stages, for example, issue or exchange of contracts;
- We will provide you with clear cost breakdown in a bespoke quote tailored to your particular transaction up front;
- We will cut through the legal jargon and advise you in a language you can understand.
When you purchase a property there are a number of disbursements to be paid out on your behalf. Disbursements are any expenses incurred by us on your behalf and will include searches and registration fees. There are useful calculators provided by the government to help you calculate stamp duty and registration fees.
Our fees are based on the circumstances of each individual transaction so please contact a member of our Residential Property team for a personalised quote at your convenience.