SAS Daniels LLP is committed to reducing its carbon footprint and making positive changes to benefit the environment and the local communities around its offices.
The firm adopts a proactive approach to protect and enhance the local and global environment and continuously improve the management of sustainability issues. We are committed to complying with all applicable environmental legislation and all other requirements to which the firm subscribes, such as the Legal Services Alliance and the Green Business Memebership.
This policy applies to all persons working for or on behalf of SAS Daniels LLP and all of its activities, both internally and externally.
- Ensure that a high level of awareness of sustainability issues exists amongst all persons working for or on behalf of SAS Daniels LLP, including awareness of the firm’s Sustainability Policy.
- Take steps towards improving sustainability of activities which are identified as having a significant environmental impact and set targets for improvements.
- Measure and report upon the impact of our operations.
- Adopt and pursue a challenging emissions reduction target appropriate for our organisation and needs, achievement of which will deliver, over stated time periods, a meaningful and progressive reduction in our emissions.
- Consider sustainability issues when purchasing products and services.
- Minimise the amount of waste disposed of to landfill by reducing and recycling waste produced by the organisation.
- Communicate the sustainability performance of the organisation to all interested parties.
- Review the sustainability policy and associated objectives at least annually.